If you have a kitten in your home right now, chances are you’ll start to get potential adopters coming your way. Here are some great questions you can ask people to make sure it’s a great fit.
- Have you ever declawed a cat? If so, when/why? Would you currently get a cat declawed?
- Have you ever had to rehome or surrender a cat before? If so, when/why?
- Would this cat be indoor, outdoor, or indoor/outdoor?
- How many people currently live in your household? (Number of adults, and number of children, as well as ages)
- How many pets do you currently own? What types?
- What are you looking for in a cat? What drew you to this cat?
- Do you have a veterinarian? If not our team can recommend one.
- Do they have any other animals in the home? Kittens do better with another kitty companion, whether that is an existing cat or a littermate.