Animal Services Report Form

Please use this form to report any animal related activity or complaint for Kansas City, MO. You may also call 311 and select the Animal Control option to speak to a representative at KC Pet Project for a report. For after-hours emergencies or for weekend reports, call 816-683-1383.

If this is an emergency, please call 911.

Please note: This form is for animals located in Kansas City, MO only. For a list of animal shelters in other metro cities, please see our Resources page.