You can help secure KC Pet Project’s future through a planned gift. KC Pet Project will always serve Kansas Citians and their pets through adoptions, veterinary care, educational programming, and lost and found pet reunions. As a pet lover, you’ll be sustaining our mission and helping us plan for our future.
We encourage our friends with planned gifts for KC Pet Project to let us know. You’ll be recognized as a member of our Love, Always society, and we’ll be able to confirm that your future gift will be used as you intend.
Helpful Information for Designating a Planned Gift to KC Pet Project
- Legal Name: Kansas City Pet Project
- Tax ID Number: 45-3067615
- Address: 4400 Raytown Road, Kansas City, MO 64129
Our Love, Always society acknowledges you, a lover of pets now and always. You are the reason KC Pet Project has a healthy future. To become an official member of the Love, Always society, you will need to complete this Planned Gift Intention Form. This information will be added to your donor profile to make sure that your intent is honored when the future gift is made. Please indicate on your form if you wish that this gift remain anonymous from any public recognition. If this gift is not indicated to be anonymous, your name will be listed in the shelter building at the Kansas City Campus for Animal Care in Swope Park as a member of the Love, Always society.
Common Examples of Planned Gifts
- Beneficiary designations for a percentage or all of: IRAs, employer provided retirement plan accounts, and life insurance policies
- Will bequests and revocable trust agreement provisions
- Payable-on-death designations on bank accounts or for real estate
- Transfer-on-death designations on brokerage accounts (where allowed by law)
- Charitable gift annuities (gifts to KC Pet Project in exchange for fixed income for life, with the remainder to KC Pet Project)
- Qualified charitable distributions from IRAs (direct distributions from IRA administrators to KC Pet Project, depending on current law)
- Charitable lead trusts
KC Pet Project is happy to help make sure this donation is used for the purpose you intend. However, KC Pet Project staff cannot provide advice or assistance in choosing which planned gift is right for your situation. We strongly advise that you seek assistance from an estate planning attorney, financial planner, and/or tax advisor when considering planned gifts.
For More Planned Giving Information
Chief Development Officer